Sunday, October 5, 2008

Changes coming - site still down

With my website crash still being a pain I'm using it as an opp to do the things I've wanted to but not had the "must do now motivation too."

Namely,

I'm making a new website at the newer domain I have
Kellyleephotography.com (KLP)

I will be pointing Capturedforlifephotography.com to redirect to KLP

I will be creating a new blog
.....

I'm also going to be getting some help in the office so I can focus on serving my clients during this hectic time. With my website being down I'm not sure if I've lost emails. If you have sent an email to me and have not heard back please send again to kelly@capturedforlifephotography.com

WHEW....


Just a few things to do ;-)
I'll update you once everything is taking place... but the new Kelly Lee Photography thanks you for your patience as we make these changes so we can focus all our efforts on serving you.

God Bless.

1 comment:

meta said...

Why the name change? I'm rather fond of "Captured for Life."