Friday, March 16, 2007

First Feedback is in from Architecht

I just recieved an email from my friend emily who was responsible for getting my job with her studio.



And we’re mad impressed, congrats! Eugene LOVED it – it’s really really special for an architect to see something they created taken such good care of in a photograph. It’s like their kid or something. I’ve rarely seen my boss this excited. We LOVED your pictures!

A few things:
All the images were fantastic, and we especially liked the angled shot of the canopy (looking straight up the column) and the blurry squiggly shot; also the overall entrance shots were great too – the metal canopy picking up the red brick color is way cool. Good job with the artistic side of building photography, it’ll sell well here!

Angled canopy shot is probably getting framed for the office, that’s how much he liked it.

Eugene did ask if there were any images taken from the end glass curtain wall corner – to show how it wraps around the end of the building (I think that would be a view from the street? I haven’t been to the site in a long time) And perhaps a really dark night shot – except I know you said those didn’t turn out well. If you have those/could re-shoot a few, that’d be sweet.

Send us an invoice so we can pay you And then jump on the next one, haha, it looks like you have your work cut out for you! And Eugene asked if you wanted to be recommended to some of our contractors and/or our realtors, what do you think?

No comments: