Sunday, November 4, 2007

Julie and Chris' Engagement Session

One great thing about my busienss, is that it has given me an opportunity to reconect with old friends. Julie and I were in Youth Group together during High School at our Parish in The Woodlands, Tx. While they are getting married on their campus in NY, she now lives in Virginia! They came over to Virginia Beach on saturday for their engagement pictures, and it was so great to see Julie again! I'm really looking forward to shooting their wedding in upstate NY on 8/8/08!

Here's a quick preview of a few I pulled from yesterday's session. I hope you enjoy!









They got engaged last fall, so we had been waiting till this fall for the pictures. Unfortunately, across Virginia it's still VERY green, I found this ONE leaf so here's their fall picture!
The only "fall" we could find...
Visit my Website for more info!

No comments: