Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dana & Michael

I was very honored last night to photograph the wedding of Dana and Michael. Being that it is Veterans Day Weekend, having the opportunity to shoot a wedding so steeped in military tradition was quite an honor. The wedding was held at the beautiful First Presbyterian Church, Norfolk and their reception was at the new cruise terminal, Half Moone in Norfolk. I've had a few of my upcoming brides ask me about this place, and let me say it's gorgeous! The wedding was spectacular, Dana looked stunning in her dress, and I even was given the chance to see my very first bride and groom! Connie over at Catering Concepts also did a fantastic job on the reception and was such a pleasure to work with.

Being that tomorrow is Veterans Day, I thought I'd share a few more pictures, including more military elements from the wedding.

Michael, Thank you for your service to our country. I wish you both happiness as you begin your new lives together.




First Presbyterian Church, Norfolk


The Rings









May God Bless America and Our Troops!
Happy Veterans Day
Visit my Website for more info!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY DANA! FROM YOUR MARKETING CLASS.