Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Trent and Stacy's Engagement Session

Last weekend I went to Sandy Bottom Nature Park in Hampton with Trent and Stacy. When we were discussing on what they were looking for I knew EXACTLY where we needed to go! I did a family shoot here last year and while all of us were from the beach, Sandy Bottom was the perfect location. I met with Stacy and Trent as well as a friend of theirs who came to watch the dogs. Karma and Buddha are 2 beautiful German Shepherds, but they are still large dogs so a friend was nice enough to come hang out with us to help watch them. I am so excited for their wedding... and it's coming up soon! They called me a few weeks ago to discuss some changes and oh... I wish I could tell you the details of the wedding! I guess you're all just going to have to wait and see!



































1 comment:

Ardent Photography said...

my fav is the boat shot!!! Actually I love this entire set!!!

You've been tagged.... go to my blog to find out more!!! - sorry I had to pick 7 people. You don't have to do it - just for fun.