Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Defining Moments

Sunday night I got to indulge myself with watching one of my... wait, no, THE favorite sport of mine. Ice Hockey.

For those of you who may listen to the Mike and Bob show on 96X you've probably heard them talk about their team, the Comic Kings. My boyfriends the coach as he's still on the "injured" list so we get to spend our Sunday nights at Chilled Ponds in Chesapeake... and I wouldn't have them any other way!

Last weeks game was against the arch rivals, the Chiefs! It was an intense game! It came down to a shoot out, and it turned out to be the longest shoot out I've ever witnessed.... Let's put it this way, They went back and forth about 20+ times before... finally, Mike Powers scored the game wining goal! While I was lucky enough to get the whole sequence I leave you with the game wining goal.... the puck in the net, Goalie disappointed, and Mike Celebrating.

Defining Moment

No comments: