Wednesday, June 11, 2008

East Coast Heat Wave Explained

Well, I have to apologize because I have something to admit. I think I'm the reason why we've been hit with such HOT (I may be a Texan, but we call 100+ degrees hot!) weather.....

Check out these albums I got in!!!!!! Whew! These things are smoking hot!

Even though all my wonderful clients have seen these beautiful Kiss Wedding Books, They haven't seen the Redlight Red! I just got this 10x10 in for Julie and Jason and I almost wish I didn't have to ship it out :-( Check it out!







And here's a bunch of all three sizes together. An 8x8 in Forbidden Green, a 10x10 Redlight Red, and 12x12 Voluptuous Black. This is real Italian full grain leather baby! And of course, hand made just for you by the wonderful genious' at KISS.






Not only did I get the smoking hot Red album in, today I got in a new sample album. My general portfolio I bring to my meetings was getting kind of old.. and I had so many more fun photos to share with you so I put a new one together! This one is really new to the market (only a few months in) and is already creating a lot of buzz. Why? Because the company making them is the company a lot.... OK, MOST of us Pro's use for our prints, and we get AMAZING turn around! These will be offered to my engagement, bridal, and family sessions. I used the lovely Joe and Natalia on the Cover and I think the book is Hot. The book has thiner coffee table book style pages, yet they are hinged and lay flat! Now that's REALLY hot!

So, please accept my apology. I'm shipping the hotness known as the KISS book to Julie tomorrow so maybe the heat will head west and dry up all the flooding :-( Oh well, at least the ocean temp has jumped almost 10 degrees this week! Bring on the surf season and dawn patrol!

















No comments: