Monday, July 30, 2007

Apology

First of all... I must apologize... I've become very neglectful of this blog. I've done so may photos and shoots between my bridal portaits and regent that perhaps I'll do one LARGE blog. Or a few smaller... we'll see how this one turns out!

Secondly,
Mike and Kate's wedding was everything that every little girl dreams of! A beautiful princess dress, little white chapel, and tossing your boquet off your childhood home's balcony! It was a priveledge to wittness and photograph their beautiful wedding.

I met the bridal party at the salon and was able to capture some great moments of them getting ready. I also discovered that apparently there is such thing as Mens Brazillion Waxing.... Yikes!
Salon and Spa - Bridesmaid
Salon and Spa
Salon and Spa - Bride

She even had her dream exit on a beautiful evening complete with birdseed!
Exit and Birdseed-16

She also wanted a portrait with her Cat of about 16 years...


It had a "sage" theme to it... the cake was made by her aunt and was incredibly delicious. Although it was an incredibly small wedding (25 guests) they had a large enough cake to "make sure everyone receives a sizeable piece of cake!"


Even the punch was sage! Congratualtions again Mike and Kate... May your Marriage be blessed!

No comments: