Thursday, July 12, 2007

Back to Regent

I'm almost done processing my wedding with Kate and Mike on 7/7/07 but today I got asked to do a gig at Regent University last min. Regent has such a great mission statement and reminds me a lot of my own alma mater... they also have consistently been one of my best clients and I'm always more than happy to put them into my schedule. I went to the reception tonight and as I'm sure you can tell below, I was quite impressed with the cheese tray! I'm a big cheese fan... And then there was the cheesecake and dinner...



Speaking of sweet... I hope you're not hungry!!!
Click to see larger

Regent Education DinnerRegent Education DinnerRegent Education DinnerRegent Education DinnerRegent Education DinnerRegent Education DinnerRegent Education Dinner-3


God Bless,
Kelly

No comments: