Monday, July 30, 2007

Catching Up

The sunday before the 4th of July I went with Thad to Virginia's Eastern Shore. We went to his "fake" family's 4th of July cookout at "Uncle" Bill's house. It was one of those Beautiful white victorian houses with a wrap-around porch and a white fence... gorgeous. It was a good day meeting about 100 different people I will never be able to match a name and face too, however it was a good time had by all. Volleyball, horseshoes, and Fireworks coupled with 15 coolers of drinks makes for a Happy 4th of July... And good scenerary.

4th of July in nowhere


One of Thad's friends also recently got married. I of course packed my camera but did not want to get in the way of her own photographer. Turns out, the photographer left before the cake cutting, so I yanked mine out and snapped a few photos... She had an incredible cake... it was a beach theme wedding and the entire cake is edible.. we all got a shell too!
The dolphins and shells are choc.