Friday, July 25, 2008

Clients are the BEST!

Seriously, You ALL are! Just some of the unscripted moments that happen and the appreciation we have for each other always makes for a wonderful relationship.

I just saw a comment that was left on Ania's Facebook wall... I wanted to share that as well as a note I got from her the other day.

"I have to tell you this, and it is the absolute truth...those pictures, the quality and all are the best I have ever seen, including my own. Seriously!! Top notch photographer there. BEAUTIFUL like in a magazine"

WOW! Thank you, Christine!

This is the email I got from Ania, It totally made my day!

Hi Kelly!

I'm an in awe of the pictures you have posted! I keep staring and scrolling and staring and scrolling at them. You did an absolutely amazing job. I sent out an e-mail to my friends and family with the link, and this is just one response from a close of friend of ours which basically sums up my feelings:

"You'd think it impossible to capture the wonder of a day as perfect as that on film, but your photographer seems to have achieved it, amazing!"

Thank you so much for your work. I can't wait to see the rest of the photos!!!


Ania, I might sound like a broken record, but Y'ALL are the amazing ones. I had such an amazing time at your wedding and can't thank you enough for trusting me to tell your story.
________________________________

Also, I don't want to announce anything until I get final word... but I have some really exciting things to post as soon as they are finalized.... Keep checking back. Also, expect some bridals from Colin's shoot last night to be posted today!

No comments: