Friday, July 25, 2008

Colin's Bridal Portraits

Well, I did Colin's wedding weeks ago... and we got rained out about 3 times before the wedding. Luckily, the outdoor wedding was beautiful (hot, but clear and sunny!) I was getting really worried we would get rained out again yesterday... but luckily, the rain stayed away from the Newport News area. I met up with Colin and her family to get her bridal portraits done and we couldn't have had nicer weather. It was nice and cool and we were blessed with wonderful light.

Colin made for a great model yesterday... and her dress I think remains my favorite of the season so far. I think I'll be including around 12 frames of one "segment" of shooting... Just the way it flows... it's just beautiful! As was Colin...

So without further delay.... here are Colin's Bridal Portraits.













































































This is why I love my D3... these were taken after sunset with no flash ;-) And no flash was used in the entire shoot. 100% natural available light.


3 comments:

Cathy and David Photography said...

Thanks for the inspiration! :-D We've got a bridal coming up in a couple months too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the movement in these, Kelly!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Bride...Wonderful Photographer...VERY NICE
Signed
MOG