Friday, July 11, 2008

OBX

I was shooting a wedding in Philly last weekend and that will be blogged soon, almost done... but earlier this week I went down to the Outer Banks, NC for a family shoot as well as a photo shoot for some local Star Wars Costumers. These people not only have screen accurate costumes but they do a lot of charity work as well too. They are members of the Rebel Legion (the good guys).

Before I post the wedding here's a few from shooting at the Dunes. I still need to rotoscope some lightsaber blades in some still, but I wanted to update the blog.... :-) I also think... no... I do have more shots of obi-wan than the others... not that I didn't take photos of the others too, but he hadn't been in character in so long he was having a LOT of fun getting into it again! He also is I think the one most anxious for a preview ;-) So, here you go Obi!



























SW OBX-1017 copy

Anakin vs Obi-wan

Obi-wan

And here's obi-wans kids who came to play in the sand ;-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun shoot! I'm such a Star Wars geek...