Monday, October 1, 2007

Catching up

Sorry for the delay in updating my blog. I've been pretty busy with Regent, and this week is going to prove even more so! I'll be there all day Thurs-Sun and I have a shoot for Ionic Dezign on the Peninsula on Wed. so please forgive if I am delayed in getting back to you.

Back on Aug. 22nd(I know, I'm sorry) I was asked to go get a quick photo of the Attny General of VA giving Regent Law School an award for the Food Frenzy competition. Nothing earthshaking or artistic here, but it was a wonderful achievement for the future lawyers of our country!
Regent Law-10

Just over a week ago I also spent 2 days at Regent doing some head shots for the school of Psychology. It was a great pleasure getting to know even more of the staff and professors of Regent. One of the photos will even be published on a book!
Just one from the first day of a 2 day shoot of headshots
Hanger-11


Regent also recently held a salute to teachers. Over 300 teachers and their families were invited to a dinner at Regent University by the Education Dept. Our Local Weatherman was the MC. It was a great event and Regent held a drawing for a 50% scholarship for one of the attendees.
Salute to teacher-4
Salute to teacher-9

This last photo I didn't take, however, here's a glimpse into my life outside of the camera. One of my favorite pastimes is surfing, as the fall approaches it's sad when you have to put on your wet suit... however, the waves always can be a little nicer in the fall... It's still a little warm for a full suit... but, it was nice to be warm and get out on the waves with some good friends who were in town for the weekend.
Bulldog-3
www.CapturedForLifePhotography.com

No comments: