Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A seceret passion of mine...

Well, It's that time of year again so I'll let you in on a little secret of mine... I'm a die hard Ice Hockey fan! Bet you didn't think a girl from south Texas would even know what Ice Hockey was! In fact, I did an internship and even received a job offer from the Houston Aeros Hockey Team, affiliate of the Minnesota Wild, and in the Western Conference of the AHL. Well, plans were changed and I decided to take a risk and come to Virginia Beach... and I have no regrets! While hockey is a passion of mine, it always took a back seat to my camera. Well, fast forward and I finally am dating a hockey player! Let's just say it was actually his skating and hockey skills that I was initially attracted too ;-) anyways, he was on the ODU hockey team back in school and unfortunately was unable to play in the ODU alumni game. (back injury).

We still went however and was asked to take some photos. It's been a year since I did something as quick as hockey so it was a lot of fun and helped me to keep my reflexes sharp! The young guns beat the old guys... but I think it's because my boyfriend couldn't play ;-)


Face off

Visit my Website for more info!

No comments: