Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hollywood CEO and Experience Regent Weekend

Last year I was asked to do Experience Regent Weekend. It was my first (of many) gigs with Regent Univ. and the first time for me to document an event since my move to Va Beach. I remember going home after the first night and telling my roommate Angela, "I figured it out... I just want to move to San Francisco and study photography and become a photographer!!!!" She then replied, "Wow Kelly, I haven't seen you this happy or excited... EVER!"

What a difference a year makes! This year, I did ERW under my own Photography Business! What a blessing! I really want to encourage everyone to just follow their heart... there may be bumps along the way, and it may be a struggle at times, but it's worth every bump and struggle to do what you truly love!

I've also been really privileged to meet some AMAZING people! Like David Kirkpatrick, a Hollywood CEO and Exec!

Former Pres. of Paramount Pictures and former Pres. of production at Touchstone Pictures and Walt Disney Pictures.

As a former exec., Emmy and Golden Globe winner, he has overseen more than 200 motion pictures incl. Father of the Bride, Terms of Endearment, Forrest Gump, Top Gun, Sister Act, Honey I shrunk the kids, Ghost, Pretty Woman and the highly successful franchises of Indiana Jones, Star Trek, and the tom clancy movies. His movies have grossed over $10Billion worldwide and have garnered close to 400 academy award nom. and 163 wins! And I had to take his picture!
Here's one from his speech.
David Kirkpatrick - Hollywood CEO

I love doing detail shots!
Im loving the creamy bokeh

Visit my Website for more info!

No comments: