Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Knuckleheads Roadhouse

As some of you may know, I started getting into photography with architecture and landscapes. Every once in a while I work with a local design company, Ionic Dezign, in helping them document their latest projects.

One in-particular was the coolest biker bar I've ever seen! And I'm not exactly "biker bar material!" They did the coolest things and really integrated details into the bar, which as a photographer, I LOVE! For instance, take this hook under the bar for your purse or "leather jacket perhaps?"
Take time to notice details

I also bumped into a patron who had a very friendly bulldog named Monty. Not exactly "fearsome" more like "handsome."
"Monty"


Back in September one of my favorite Christian Artists came to Williamsburg for the Adore 2097 conference. Matt Maher isn't known widely in "mainstream" CCM however, you may know some of his songs done by others. Most recently, "Your grace is enough" as performed by Chris Tomlin on his arriving CD.
Matt Maher
Visit my Website for more info!

No comments: