Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas / Happy New Year

I just wanted to take a second to wish all my readers a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! It's been quite a year and I have you to thank for that!

I will be incredibly busy the next few weeks however keep checking back for some exciting upcoming photos!

Friday: Wedding at the Williamsburg Winery
Saturday: A wedding at Fairview Church of Christ, Chesapeake
Jan 3: Engagement Session at MAJOR Norfolk venue (surprise for the groom to be and will be revealed in the post as to not ruin the surprise).

January 13th I will be at the Hampton Roads Bridal Show held at the Founders Inn. Please feel free to stop by and say hi! I'd love to get to know you! http://www.hrmag.com/guides/bride/

For any UK and EU readers: I will be in London Feb 19 - Mar 5. I am booking EU clients for those dates. Please contact me for booking information.

So it will be a busy few weeks, however, keep checking back for exciting new pictures!
Visit my Website for more info!

No comments: