Monday, December 3, 2007

Ukrops Christmas Parade - Richmond, VA

What a busy weekend! Friday night I left with my boyfriend and his friend, Lance to travel to Richmond for the Annual Christmas Parade. We stayed the night with our friend Becca and had a full cold day on Saturday to prepare for!

Saturday, the day of the parade, I was taking pictures for 2 local Star Wars costuming groups. The 501st and The Rebel Legion invited me to document their participation in the parade which draws more than 250,000 spectators and even more on the TV. What can I say, it was a blast spending the day with Storm Troopers, Jedi, and even Darth Vader.

After the parade my boyfriend and I rushed back to the Beach to get ready for the annual Regent Christmas Ball and then I had a family shoot on Sunday as well as a shoot today! So expect more photos in the coming days!

For your enjoyment, the Star Wars Universe via the Ukrops Christmas Parade!
















Visit my Website for more info!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to the parade with us and taking great pictures. I wish I would have been able to get in on the group shot of the Jedi. But great pics'
chris

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
Amazing job on the photos. It was wonderful to have you on our march. We will definitely be making this an annual event. Thanks again for tagging along and great job.
Joel

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful pictures!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, those photos are unbelievable! Fantastic job! Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!