Sunday, February 17, 2008

Jason and Julie

This past Friday I shot a "valentines" wedding for Jason and Julie. I had so much fun working with the two of them! They have just this powerful attraction between the two of them as well that made their wedding even more fun to shoot! The wedding was held at the beautiful Freemason Street Baptist Church and was a small intimate affair. When I began to shoot both of them getting ready it became very evident to me where this beautiful love between them came from. Seeing each of them with their families really provided some very loving and tender moments... most of which were re-enacted when they became man and wife to begin their own new family.

After the ceremony we headed to brand new McCormick and Schmick's in the Virginia Beach Town Center where we were able to have even more fun in the brand new Westin, in front of the new Sandler Center, and even at the fountain. Virginia Beach is starting to remind me a lot of my hometown in The Woodlands, TX. Constantly growing and upscaling itself!

I promised to get this blog up before I leave the Country... After I finish this post it's off to hurry and finish packing, making sure I have my passport, and checking in online with British Airways to hopefully get a "good" seat... busy day!

Without further delay, Here are some highlights from Jason and Julie's wedding day! May your marriage be blessed!














Valentines Wedding 2/15/08
Town Center Va Beach
Stolen Kiss
TLC

1 comment:

Kirsten Alana said...

7th picture down of the bride is GORGEOUS! And I love the ring/hourglass shot. Wonderful pictures overall.