Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Too much to do!

Boy, I'm starting to really feel it! It's been a crazy last few days! To see photos from my last wedding visit Jason and Julie's blog here


Sunday I went down to Brighton with my parents. Living in Virginia Beach makes you appreciate the ocean and while it was cold, the beach is made of rock, and there were less waves than we get in Va Beach... I still really enjoyed my time spent at the oceanfront. We had lunch in a pub that overlooks the water... and I had an amazing BBQ Chicken dish... I never really thought of the UK being one for BBQ, but it was GOOD!

MONDAY! It was finally time to take a train 1.5hrs the OTHER side of London, North, to Birmingham for the FOCUS on Imaging 2008 show and conference. There I met up with a few of my contacts to see what's going on in the world of Photography in the UK and EU. This was actually the largest show in all of the EU! Spending the day with the contacts you don't get to see, ever, in person was a real pleasure. It's all about networking! I love getting to know other photographers.

Today, My mother and I did some more shopping before I went to their church here in London to help them out with some photos. The church is 150 years old and even has the original windows still! It's in need of some major cleaning and repair so I went and took photos of all the issues for their upcoming campaign. After that, we ran back to the flat, got freshened up, then ran out to meet my father for dinner at a local pub in the West End... and THEN we all went to see "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor coat." It was highly enjoyable and entertaining, and now here I am finally getting to blog, finished with editing for the church, and getting ready for bed... it's 1am :-)

Tomorrow, I'm meeting up with a contact of mine here to do some photo shoots. I'm really looking forward to it! Then, I need to pack because we're going to MALTA on Thursday!

Whew, Lots to do and see!

No comments: