Friday, September 5, 2008

Stephen and Nastassia - Charles City

I went out to one of the most beautiful areas around here for this wedding. Charles City is about 2 hrs from Virginia Beach and it was worth the journey. The wedding was held on a bluff and overlooked the river. It was absolutely beautiful!













Never know what you'll find while doing cake photos ;-)
































I think this is one of the most amazing and cutest things I've ever seen at a wedding. The ring bearer dedicated Kiss' "I was made for loving you" to the bride and then proceeded to air guitar, sing, and rock it out! He knew all the words!










It was a beautiful evening with a beautiful couple. Stephen and Nastassia I wish you all the happiness in your marriage. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the day.

1 comment:

samunwritten said...

Great wedding, Kelly!
I especially love all the detail shots. They are all gorgeous!