Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Big BIG News!!!!

Ok, Now that everything is official I can finally let you know what my BIG news is! I know I've been speaking about it for a little while now, and it's been a long time coming! So, what is this BIG news?

DRUM ROLL Please!


I'M GETTING A STUDIO SPACE!!!!!!

I can not be more excited about having just signed a lease allowing me to finally put together my client studio space. I'm hoping for an opening by mid-end September. I can start working on it the 22nd so between this being my busiest stretch of the year and getting this ready I'll be VERY busy! But it will be very worth it and I couldn't be more happy. We're going to have space for t you to cozy up on a couch and watch slideshows, look through my albums, perhaps drink some wine or coffee.... I can finally hang and display what your canvas will look like on your wall..... The thoughts of all this get me giddy!

So, Thank you to all my amazing and wonderful clients who have made this a possibility. Thank you also to my amazing parents and boyfriend who have stood by me from the very start of my business and helped support me in my transition to being a full time wedding photographer. I can't believe where I am at only 13 months into business, I've been truly blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Studio space Awesome stuff !!

And I love your work too!

Cathy and David Photography said...

WOOHOO!!! CONGRADUMALATIONS! :)