Monday, August 4, 2008

Megan and Alan

Ok, Finally, here are some photos of Megan and Alan's engagement set. We met out at the oceanfront a few weeks ago and really had a complete blast. I'm so excited for this wedding! For one, I already know parts of Alan's crazy big fun family as they just so happen to be my boyfriends "second family." Although, I still have no idea how to match their names and faces... there's always SO MANY of them! Secondly, Megan and Alan are an incredibly fun, pure joy kind of couple. I can't even imagine how much fun we'll have on their wedding day! So, here's a sampling from their engagement session.











































And last but not least I played around with something new.... we'll see....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the shots with the lens flare!! All of the shots are so romantic. Beautiful

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the last one and the dog licking his nose. SO CUTE! :-D

Anonymous said...

WOW...What great pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

I found your "Captured For Life"-site through Jonas Peterson's blog (where you posted a comment) and I must say, you are truly talented and I absolutely love your photos. It makes me wish I was getting married any time soon!

Keep up the good work!