Monday, August 11, 2008

Mike and Allison

Mike and Allison got married at Founders Inn on a wonderful hot sunny summers day. I've really enjoyed getting to meet and be a part of their wedding day. The entire wedding party was a lot of fun and a good time was had by all! Of course, as always the Founders Inn did a wonderful job getting everything together and helping the day unfold. I personally love shooting at Regent and the Founders Inn, it is by far one of the most charming eclectic places in our area and I had no problems with doing the formal photos indoors out of the heat. I hope you enjoyed your Disneyworld honeymoon! I look forward to doing your after session soon!






















I love the color all over the place!












I think this was the most cameras I've ever seen pointed at a bride!






























2 comments:

Cathy and David Photography said...

What a BEAUTIFUL WEDDING!!!! :-D

Anonymous said...

Aw Kelly the pictures are beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest of them :)