Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ryan and Beth

Saturday marked the wedding for Ryan and Beth. One thing I loved about shooting their wedding was that between their engagement portraits and Beth's bridals I really had a chance to get to know them. By the time I stepped to the venue on Saturday it felt very relaxed and just good to see everyone again. The whole day was beautiful as well as carefree and full of fun. I really have enjoyed working with Ryan, Beth, and their families over the past 6 months or so....



























































































3 comments:

. said...

these are great! I like the one with the groom in the play car.. his last chance to be a kid :) nice work!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! I love the pictures and can't wait to see more! Thank you for capturing my daughter's wedding day so perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! These are so AMAZING! Ryan is my cousin, and unfortunately, I didn't get to see him this summer when my family went to visit. I am so happy to see these, thank you for bringing their stunning wedding to me. :)