Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Caitlin and Aaron

I have to apologize for the delay real quick. When I went up to Westminster, Maryland this past weekend for Caitlin and Aarons wedding. I don't know if it was allergies or just actually me getting sick, but I've been voiceless and under the weather all week. I'm on the mend though, feeling a bit better, and just trying to lay low so I'm back to myself by Saturday for the next wedding.

I loved shooting for Caitlin and Aaron this past weekend! They are so much fun to be around and got married in an incredibly beautiful area! She is from Maryland, He is from Texas (which you know a Texas girl like me loves!), and they met here in Virginia Beach! They decided to get married in Westminster, Maryland and it was just a perfect day! The weather was amazing, church was gorgeous, and the temp was perfect for the outdoor part ybarn reception. They are off in Rome right now and are going to get to see the Pope and have their Marriage blessed today! How cool is that! Well, I don't think I can top papa Benedict but here are some of the highlights of their day.





How cute is this! The ring bearer carried a little rugby ball instead of a pillow!




































1 comment:

Caitlin said...

We LOVE THEM!!! We just had to log on in Cinque Terre just to see a preview..can't wait to see them all. Ciao!