Thursday, May 22, 2008

Exciting News!!!!

So, the day that I personally have been waiting for is now here!

I have just placed an order this week for the KING of all cameras on the market today... the Nikon D3! It should arrive early next week and I'm very excited to have it for wedding season. This camera makes use of a Full Frame (FX) sensor in a digital SLR for the first time in the Nikon family. Canon has some full frame dSLR's on the market and now quite a few Canon shooters have even returned to Nikon to use this camera. Yes, it's THAT good! This camera will enable me to push natural light in ways that a photographer like me, who loves using natural light, could only dream of for the longest time.

Needless to say I'm beyond Stoked right now! I've also ordered a new lens, the 85mm f/1.4 which is also going to be an awesome portrait lens... the 24-70mm f/2.8 is sold out everywhere right now so as soon as I can locate that I'll be getting that as well. Whew....

In a word, Stoked. So, Thank you to all of my wonderful clients who have had faith in me and trusted me with their most special day... I couldn't be in business without you!

These are NIKONS images, not mine. This is the D3 with the 85mm f/1.4 on it.


This is the 24-70mm f/2.8

3 comments:

Scott said...

Kelly! Good stuff on your blog. Glad I am not the only one trying to shake things up in the photography world around here. Keep it up! Congrats on the D3. Soooo jealous.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see im not the only one who's jealous. Congrats on the new camera.... us Nikon shooters need to shake up these Canon faithfuls. LOL - Beau

Unknown said...

Yeah also very jealous...But congrats on the new camera!