Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stacy and Jeff

Sunday I was at another beach wedding for a bride named Stacy! Stacy and Jeff got married down at the Virginia Beach oceanfront surrounded by close family and friends. I met Stacy through playing volleyball at TVA for the past year or so. As we were both collegiate volleyball players (She for the USCGA) I guess it was a great place to meet! As I've had the pleasure of knowing the two of them for a few seasons now I was very privileged to shoot their wedding. Jeff is a very wonderful and supportive man, coming to every volleyball game, every week, and I couldn't be more thrilled for them!

The day couldn't have been nicer. We were a little concerned for rain but it held out and the sky and light was just PERFECT for shooting an outdoor wedding. There was a lot of love that was flowing all over on Sunday and I hope you enjoy the following images from the day.









































And finally, here I am at the after party with the wonderful bride and groom. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day. I wish you and your new family all the best. I can't wait to shoot with y'all again later this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Staci and Jeff... you all look so great! Staci, love your makeup! ha ha! :-)