Monday, May 5, 2008

Dan and Sara

Wow, what a whirlwind weekend! I just got back yesterday from shooting a Wedding Reception up in Charlottesville, Virginia. Dan and Sarah got married a few weeks ago out of state... the weekend before that, they were members of Lindsay and Andy's wedding party! Sara saw my work during the wedding and asked Lindsay to get a hold of me ASAP.... I have a very booked May but I had left this past weekend open. When I got the call from Sara I was more than happy to help her out and get her the photos she was dreaming of. Saturday morning I loaded up the car and drove up to Charlottesville, home of the University of Virginia, and a beautiful town in the blue ridge mountains. We had a blast hanging out and shooting the tented garden reception... and Doubletree even upgraded my room to a Suite! I slept very well Saturday night!

Here's some highlights from the day!
Here I am with the beautiful couple! A special thanks goes out to Thad who came and helped keep me company on the trip and got some great, behind the scene shots!
I love my job





delicious cake











The food! Amazing... it was very, very good! My personal favorite was the stuffed tomatoes... I don't know what was in them... but they were amazing!




I spy... a previous BRIDE! (and groom ;-)
Can you tell Andy and Lindsay are still enjoying being newlyweds and fresh off their honeymoon in Hawaii?


The wonderful newlyweds!




























This is one of the BEST getaway cars I've ever seen!


Thanks so much for bringing me up to Charlottesville for your wedding reception Sara and Dan. I had a blast working with you and wish you all the best in your marriage.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi,

I came across your blog via Flickr...you have some really nice shots on here!

Amy said...

Hi,

I came across your blog via Flickr...you have some really nice shots on here!